About Me

My photo
Delta, British Columbia, Canada
I took very early retirement from teaching in '06 and did some traveling in Europe and the UK before settling down to do some private tutoring. As a voracious reader, I have many books waiting in line for me to read. Tell me I shouldn't read something, and I will. I'm a happy, optimistic person and I love to travel and through that believe that life can be a continuous learning experience. I'm looking forward to traveling more some day. I enjoy walking, cycling, water aerobics & and sports like tennis, volleyball, and fastpitch/baseball. I'm just getting into photography as a hobby and I'm enjoying learning all the bits and bobs of my digital camera. My family is everything to me and I'm delighted to be the mother of two girls and the Gramma of a boy and a girl. I may be a Gramma, but I'm at heart just a girl who wants to have fun.

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

I've Been Tagged By Welsh Liz ...

... to do this simple photo meme. Here are the instructions:


1. Open the fourth file where you store your photos.
2. Pick the 4th photo.
3 . Explain the photo.
4. Pass challenge onto 4 other bloggers.




So here's my Photo (click to enlarge). It's of Lorne and me having dinner on the deck of the cabin at White Lake on June 5th of this year. The very next evening over dinner, he gave me my engagement ring.

Okay, who to tag? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You're hoping NOT ME ~ NOT ME ~ right?

The lucky quartet:

David over at authorblog (Australia)

Shrinky at shrink wrapped scream (United Kingdom)

Anne in Oxfordshire (England)

Welshcakes Limoncello at Sicily Scene (Italy)

Have fun, you guys!

5 comments:

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Your right Leslie, I was thinking please not me...!

Liz Hinds said...

That's a lovely photo!

Ruth L.~ said...

Well, well. Major congrats are in store. A lot happens when you lay off the blog world for a couple of months. You look so happy Leslie, and it looks like your back is all better?

Mimi said...

Aah!It's a lovely photo, Leslie.
All my engagement photos, almost 22years ago, are faded and fuzzy. Digital is definitely a good invention.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Lovely photo and romantic story to go with it. I hope my photo turns out to be an interesting one!