About Me

My photo
Delta, British Columbia, Canada
I took very early retirement from teaching in '06 and did some traveling in Europe and the UK before settling down to do some private tutoring. As a voracious reader, I have many books waiting in line for me to read. Tell me I shouldn't read something, and I will. I'm a happy, optimistic person and I love to travel and through that believe that life can be a continuous learning experience. I'm looking forward to traveling more some day. I enjoy walking, cycling, water aerobics & and sports like tennis, volleyball, and fastpitch/baseball. I'm just getting into photography as a hobby and I'm enjoying learning all the bits and bobs of my digital camera. My family is everything to me and I'm delighted to be the mother of two girls and the Gramma of a boy and a girl. I may be a Gramma, but I'm at heart just a girl who wants to have fun.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Noah's First Field Trip

Noah went on his first field trip today. Mommy was disappointed that she couldn't go because of work, but Daddy was there to document the day.
Away we go on the big yellow school bus!
Oh boy! I love splashing!
This is SO much fun, Dad!
Cool dude, just like my Dad.
(Check out the t-shirt's words.)

Am I one proud Gramma, or what?

Oh, by the way, feel free to continue to comment on the Tom Cruise post below.

4 comments:

Jo said...

Omigod, what a jolly little boy he is...! I have a picture of another jolly little boy like that. Same big smile. Aren't they too cute for words?

jmb said...

Here's the curly haired cutie again, having fun. Doesn't he know that life is serious business?

Leslie: said...

josie - his really IS a jolly little boy! what a great word to describe him because he's always been a happy soul.

jmb - fortunately for him, he can still enjoy being a little boy. I hope and pray he'll always be as happy and healthy as he is now.

Susan said...

Leslie,
Noah is such an adorable little guy. He will cause some broken hearts! That last photo should be framed!
You have every right to be proud!