About Me

My photo
Delta, British Columbia, Canada
I took very early retirement from teaching in '06 and did some traveling in Europe and the UK before settling down to do some private tutoring. As a voracious reader, I have many books waiting in line for me to read. Tell me I shouldn't read something, and I will. I'm a happy, optimistic person and I love to travel and through that believe that life can be a continuous learning experience. I'm looking forward to traveling more some day. I enjoy walking, cycling, water aerobics & and sports like tennis, volleyball, and fastpitch/baseball. I'm just getting into photography as a hobby and I'm enjoying learning all the bits and bobs of my digital camera. My family is everything to me and I'm delighted to be the mother of two girls and the Gramma of a boy and a girl. I may be a Gramma, but I'm at heart just a girl who wants to have fun.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Side Effects of Neutering



Wha...? Huh...? Did you call me, Mommy?

"I'm ready for my closeup, Mr. DeMille."

15 comments:

beachgirl said...

TOO FUNNY.
IZZIE LIKES TO TAKE MY LIP BALM OUT OF MY PURSE.
RIGHT NOW SHE IS FIGHTING WITH A THONG OF MY DAUGHTERS. AS MY BEST FRIEND SAYS. "IT'S A GOOD THING THEY ARE CUTE."
AND THEY GIVE US SO MUCH LOVE AND LAUGHTER.
HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!

Jo said...

Okay, Leslie, who did that to your dog? Was it you? What a hoot....!

Josie

Leslie: said...

I was engrossed in my book while out tanning and suddenly, Robbie appeared. I'd forgotten to put up the baby gate so he couldn't get upstairs. He can open Jaclyn's bedroom door by himself and she's always shooing him out. I knew she'd be mad but it was so funny I just started laughing and took his picture. He looked quite indignant that I laughed at him! Even Jaclyn laughed when she came home, so I was off the hook. Whew!

Ian Lidster said...

That is very funny. And, I always did have that suspicion about neutering. That's why I never had it done.

willemina said...

Hi Leslie,
I just had to come over to see what Robbie was up to...UH-OH! Is that lipstick or what? He is so adorable! That second picture especially...those eyes! It's like he's saying Whhhhaaaattt?
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful...

Here's my word...
ekmhuxl :)

willemina said...

You really captured the moment...

Jo said...

Okay, Leslie, you will have to ask Ian if he is referring to having neutering done to himself or his dog. It wasn't quite clear....

Josie

Believe it or not your word verification is grrhhh.

Oh, God... this is too much fun.

Leslie: said...

Okay, Ian were you referring to yourself or your dog? LOL

Jo said...

Leslie, I will call you on Saturday. I may have to put off the market for two more weeks, arrgghh. My friend is here from Abu Dhabi, but she will be going back at the end of July.

The heat wave has hit... Keep cool.

Josie

(Did Ian ever answer your question? Hah)

Leslie: said...

Don't worry about the market on Sunday, Josie. There's going to be a heat wave plus the Tour de Delta is going on, so there will be crowds galore! And we'll need to try to stay cool. Have fun with your friend. Of course, you have to spend time with her - I'm only a 1/2 hour drive away!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Those are some really cute pics of a really cute pet!! To funny!


This "to neuter" or not to neuter can be a whole topic in itself!! :)

Peg

Anonymous said...

Neuter Where ever did that word come from?

Peg

Jo said...

I thought you meant my mouth looked like Cruella DeVille's and I thought, gee, I hope not... hah

Josie

Jo said...

Hi, Leslie. Can you believe this heat? I just had to stock up on ice cream. (I just HAD to...) Now I am going to have a cool shower and put on something very, very air conditioned.

Phew...

Stay cool.

Josie

heiresschild said...

i want to know also if ian meant neutering himself or the dog. ian, where are you?

where is abu dhabi?

my word is muiveyvf.

sylvia